Macenstein的每月Mac少女（“Mac Chick of the Month”，据他们说是热爱苹果的死忠女粉丝，要求有和苹果产品一样好的“设计”！）真是惹火啊！这位就是今年十月的女孩：
Christina is a recent graduate of the Berklee College of Music in Boston where she majored in Music Synthesis.
During her tenure at Berklee, Christina received Berklee’s Laurie Anderson Women in Music Technology Award for excellence within her major. She participated in the school’s electronic music performance group, who had its first show at the 2005 Boston MacWorld event at the Berklee Performance Center.
In addition to doing freelance sound design and commercial composition, Christina produces electronic music under the name Anitserk. She also collaborates with fellow Berklee producer DPP as Monocle.
- Age: 22
- Occupation: Freelance Sound Designer, Electronic
- My First Apple product: the Macintosh Color
- Favorite Apple Gear: MacBook Pro, iPod, Logic Pro
(does that count?)
- Favorite non-Apple Gear: Elektron Machinedrum, Dave
Smith Poly Evolver, Ableton Live
- Favorite TV Show: TWIN PEAKS!! ok…and maybe The
Girls Next Door.
- Favorite Band: too many to name
- Hobbies: making beats, playing out, shopping, drinking
- Pets: 2 cats–one of them has thumbs!
To see more of Christina, or to check out Anitserk’s and Monocle’s music, check out the following links!