星期一, 九月 04, 2006

MacBook主板“爆炸”事件

via appledefects.com.



MacRumors.com 正在讨论所谓的连接外置驱动器时的“Macbook死亡”,或“爆炸”:

I tried to reboot my MacBook, and that’s when things got weird. I get the white screen with the little tune. Then, small vertical colored lines appear in the center of the screen, spreading out to both sides. It then freezes on a hippie-looking multi-colored screen.

I now notice a little bubble on the bottom of my MacBook, approx. 1 inch away from when the screen starts (pretty much in the center). There are cracks in the plastic around the bubble.


MacBook的图片也贴了出来,尽管图像质量不咋地,但都显示出了某种问题和异常。就好像电容爆炸了一样。
flickr上的图片,以及解释:


After sending it back to the store for various flaws (random shutdown, excessive heat, a key that didn’t work, etc.) my macbook came back. Two weeks later, the logic board/graphic chipset blew up inside, creating a bubble and cracks on the bottom of my macbook.


这么恐怖的事件,还是召唤柯南好了!

没有评论: